Swami Kiss Golf GPS Rangefinder
- Multiple yardage displays allows you to view the yardage in a standard Front, Center, Back configuration, or a more "Simple Mode" that displays yardage to the the Center only.
- Accurate distances to Front, Center, Back of green; Layup and Carry distances to hazards and doglegs
- Integrated magnet for attaching to cart frame for handsfree and eye-level viewing during the round
- Digital scorekeeper; save round scores
- Auto course recognition, Auto hole-advance, Individual shot distance measurement
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery holds a 16 hour charge
- Preloaded with over 38, 000 global course maps; no subscription fees & free updates
- Universal Micro USB charging port
- Water Resistant
- Scorecard to track score, GIR and PPR
Does your game need a little more precision? Than the new Swami Kiss is the perfect product for you! It’s simple, sleek design fits perfectly in your hand, and is perfect for a handheld golf GPS rangefinder. The Swami Kiss was designed to simply set the GPS mode, stick it to the cart and just play! The device is capable of displaying yardage in 2 different ways; the standard Front, Center & Back display, or a new, more "Simple Mode" that displays yardage to the Center of the green only, with Front & Back distances on the next screen. With more than 38,000 preloaded global course maps, the Swami Kiss Golf GPS Rangefinder provides accurate distances to the front, center and back of the green, as well as layup and carry distances to hazards and doglegs. There are no annual subscription fees and course map additions and updates are free of charge and easy to do! The Swami Kiss Golf GPS Rangefinder has a long lasting battery that will last at least 12 hours while golfing, giving you upt to 4 rounds of golf on one charge. Don’t like holding your handheld golf GPS? The Swami Kiss comes equipped with a built in magnet designed to securely stick to the golf cart frame. Added features include auto course recognition, auto hole advance, individual shot distance measurement and a digital scorecard.